Food Vendor Registration
- DATE: Sunday, September 22, 2024
- TIME: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- LOCATION: South Elm Street in downtown Greensboro
- REGISTRATION: Complete the form at the link below. No food vendor registration will be complete and no space will be reserved without payment IN FULL.
- Vendors will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, however, festival organizers reserve the right to decline any registration for any reason.
- Registration will close on August 23 (or earlier if all vendor spaces are filled).
- BOOTH SPACE: Each booth is 10’x10. If you need additional space, you must purchase an extra booth. There is no guarantee of booth location.
- COST: $350
PLEASE NOTE: Greensboro Pride cannot provide or guarantee electricity to any vendors. If your business requires electricity, please plan on providing your own. Water and wastewater disposal will NOT BE AVAILABLE for this event.
ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST HAVE A PERMANENTLY PERMITTED MOBILE FOOD UNIT ALREADY TO BE CONSIDERED.
SITUATIONAL PERMITS & TFEs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Alternative Resources of the Triad will choose which food vendors to accept in 2024. Decisions will be made based on the type of food vendor to maintain a variety of options for our guests. All vendors meeting the above criteria will be considered for our limited food truck spaces.
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Failure to pay will result in the immediate cancellation of your application, WITHOUT NOTICE.