To Our Greensboro Pride Community;
The 2021 Greensboro Pride Festival will continue with some modifications due to COVID-19. We will space our vendors farther apart, strongly recommend masks at all times, and offer masks and hand sanitizer for our guests. Our board strongly believes that we need the festival now to celebrate our culture and roots, and we can do it safely if members of the community show kindness and consideration by:
- Getting Vaccinated (Find a COVID Vaccine Near You)
- Wearing a Mask
- Practicing good hygiene through hand washing/sanitizing
- Social Distancing
These 4 acts of kindness and CDC recommended behaviors will be encouraged and enforced in several ways during the 2021 Greensboro Pride Festival. As our circumstances change, we will adjust our COVID-19 safety protocols accordingly and communicate them on our website and via email and social media.
Join us along South Elm Street in Downtown Greensboro on Sunday, September 19 from 11:00am-6:00pm for fun, music, entertainment, vendors, and everything else you love about Greensboro Pride.
2021 Greensboro Pride Festival COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- ALL festival performances will take place outdoors in well-ventilated open spaces along South Elm Street in Greensboro, NC
- The KidZone is CANCELLED. Due to the interactive nature of our KidZone (bounce houses, games, craft material sharing, etc.) we have decided to cancel our plans to host those activities this year.
- Audiences are strongly encouraged to arrive at the festival with full COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Find a COVID Vaccine Near You
- Free COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at the 2021 Pride Festival
- Audiences are strongly encouraged to wear masks and maintain 6′ distancing protocols while attending the festival. Masks will be available for free at the Greensboro Pride Booth and both stages.
- Touchless hand sanitizer will be available at key locations.
- Printed signs posted across the festival site as a reminder to distance, wear masks, get vaccinated, and wash hands.
- Volunteers will be required to wear masks while serving in their capacity as volunteers.
- Festival Participants (performers, staff, stage crew, volunteers, etc) will be required to conduct daily health self assessments prior to working, and will not be allowed to participate if showing COVID-19 symptoms or if they’ve been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.