Alternative Resources of the Triad (ART) is looking for a local college student in Greensboro to design our 2022 Greensboro Pride Festival logo. This logo will be featured on all the festival’s promotional material including flyers, posters, t-shirts, social media pages, and more. The winning design will be seen by thousands of individuals and local businesses. In addition, the winning artist’s logo and bio will be featured on the Greensboro Pride website.
We hope to find a talented local artist who will help us celebrate our 15th Pride festival with a design that is celebratory, inclusive, and speaks to our new mission statement:
Our (ART) mission is to improve the emotional and social wellbeing of LGBTQIA2+ individuals in Greensboro by promoting inclusivity and building resources, safe spaces, and social events.
All majors and backgrounds are welcome. The winner will be chosen by the Greensboro Pride board and will be announced on our social media pages and website.
All submissions must meet minimum requirements:
- Artist must be a current student at a local Greensboro university/college
- Designs must incorporate the official Greensboro Pride logo (this will be provided)
- Designs must be inclusive and celebratory
- Designs must promote the Pride festival’s 15th celebration in some way
- File must be available in .AI or .EPS format upon request
- Designs must be submitted via the official contest form
- All submissions must be received by the deadline of April 1, 2022
*Multiple submissions allowed
Download our logo (right click then choose Save Image As):